*and/or, but not limited to, muttered, mumbled, whispered under a breath, yelled, moaned or babbled.
(for those of you just joining our broadcast, we run a daycare in our house)
Disclaimer: Some of the statements below may or may not be embellished for entertainment purposes.
The list, starting at number 10:
10) __________(insert name here)__________(insert verb here) me and didn’t even say sorry.
e.g. Mason looked at me and didn’t even say sahwee.
9) Organic, organic, organic, organic…
8) Is that GF? (Gluten Free)
7) What’s for dinner? Tacos.
6) Don’t say “no”, say “ok”!
5) Does a duck have lips?
4) Poopy! Poopy! Poopy! Poopy!
3) THE BABY IS SLEEPING, BE QUIET!!! AHHHHHHHH!! QUIET!!!!! I SAID QUIET!! (Ooops, did the baby just wake up?)
2) Is that grass-fed, GMO, anti-hormone, paraben-free, LOL, IMHO, all natural, 100% ground chuck?
1) I am (Cirle One: Here/Home/Back/Awake/Breathing/Up/Alive/Eating/Still Hungry/Hungry Again/Over-hungry), what’s for( Circle One: breakfast/lunch/dinner/pre-breakfast snack/post-breakfast snack/pre-lunch snack/post-lunch snack, blah blah blah…)